We are currently looking for a software engineer to strengthen our team. As the first full-time employee you can expect to be involved not only in our projects but also in the business development activities.
About S2E Systems:
S2E Software, Systems and Control is a specialized consultancy company developing and providing software solutions for robotics, automation and embedded control systems. Our mission is to provide our customers with software solutions that allow them to quickly develop and integrate systems composed of complex and diverse components while remaining modular, maintainable and easily re-configurable despite the increasing complexity.
Our current project portfolio includes applications in the areas of motor control, communication middleware and robotics.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of either Rust and/or C++ programming languages
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience with software development
- Experience using Windows and Linux development environments
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Driven, motivated and positive attitude
- Knowledge of Data Distribution Services (DDS) middleware is a plus
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (Cucumber, Robot Framework) is a plus
- Knowledge of software development for embedded systems is a plus
We are based in the center of Utrecht at an easy to reach location both by private and public transport. We prefer candidates who are based in the Netherlands but are also open to discuss the possibility of remote working with someone based on an EU country.
If you want to know more or you think you are a match you can apply to us by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org